Wide-eyed and Bushy Tailed: While my travel companions slept, I was busy taking photos and getting more excited about landing in Boston, and returning home to Maine. Here is my self-portrait. This photo truly represents me during the entire trip. It was absolutely amazing, and so ends my Sweden journey. I had an unforgettable trip, met lots of wonderful people, and have memories to last a lifetime. Special thanks goes to my friend and teammate, Amanda, for inviting me to be her travel buddy.
Wide-eyed and Bushy Tailed: While my travel companions slept, I was busy taking photos and getting more excited about landing in Boston, and returning home to Maine. Here is my self-portrait. This photo truly represents me during the entire trip. It was absolutely amazing, and so ends my Sweden journey. I had an unforgettable trip, met lots of wonderful people, and have memories to last a lifetime. Special thanks goes to my friend and teammate, Amanda, for inviting me to be her travel buddy.