Greenland: Our plane flew over the most southern reaches of Greenland, and I was on the wrong side of the plane. All I got to see was open ocean. I was craning to see out the windows on the opposite side of the plane. Finally, Amanda took pity on me and let me out of my window seat to roam the isles of the plane until I found a couple who would let me lean over them to look out their window. Angela De Mott (of California) snapped this photo of Greenland for me. There were mountains for as far as you could see. WOW! By the way, the De Motts had spent 2.5 weeks trekking and camping around the coast of Iceland. They lent me their camera so I could drool over their wonderful photos. I am definitely making Iceland my next overseas trip. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. De Mott for your hospitality.
Greenland: Our plane flew over the most southern reaches of Greenland, and I was on the wrong side of the plane. All I got to see was open ocean. I was craning to see out the windows on the opposite side of the plane. Finally, Amanda took pity on me and let me out of my window seat to roam the isles of the plane until I found a couple who would let me lean over them to look out their window. Angela De Mott (of California) snapped this photo of Greenland for me. There were mountains for as far as you could see. WOW! By the way, the De Motts had spent 2.5 weeks trekking and camping around the coast of Iceland. They lent me their camera so I could drool over their wonderful photos. I am definitely making Iceland my next overseas trip. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. De Mott for your hospitality.