Bee Keeping Fashion Plate: Yeah...I know...I am a veritable fashion plate...Aw...Gee...Gosh...The outfit is very important to wear. It must be loose fitting so the bees cannot penetrate the fabric. The pants were ski pants (I think), and the rubber boots made it impossible to get stung on the lower legs. The hood was very comfortable and had lots of mesh for good air exchange. I was wearing Ann-Mari's outfit. Amanda was the brave photographer for this gig.
Next Stop: Amanda's Uncle Erik and Aunt Ann-Mari's home for a bit of "Bee Keeping 101".
Bee Keeping Fashion Plate: Yeah...I know...I am a veritable fashion plate...Aw...Gee...Gosh...The outfit is very important to wear. It must be loose fitting so the bees cannot penetrate the fabric. The pants were ski pants (I think), and the rubber boots made it impossible to get stung on the lower legs. The hood was very comfortable and had lots of mesh for good air exchange. I was wearing Ann-Mari's outfit. Amanda was the brave photographer for this gig.