Carl von Linné: Carl Linnaeus, AKA Laurie's Hero...What can I say, I am in awe of Carl von Linné. The man was a genius and created our modern classification system. He was a physician, a botanist, a geologist, and a natural historian all rolled into one. The Queen of Sweden did not feel that her days were complete without having a conversation with Carl von Linné. He was beloved by the citizens, his students, and royalty. AWESOME!
Carl von Linné: Carl Linnaeus, AKA Laurie's Hero...What can I say, I am in awe of Carl von Linné. The man was a genius and created our modern classification system. He was a physician, a botanist, a geologist, and a natural historian all rolled into one. The Queen of Sweden did not feel that her days were complete without having a conversation with Carl von Linné. He was beloved by the citizens, his students, and royalty. AWESOME!