Lyeskil: This town has 7,200 residents and has a diverse range of industries. Fishing, maritime freight, farming, masonry, and tourism are all found here. Since the 1800s, it has been a popular seaside resort, and there are several marinas on the island. (I am quite proud of myself for identifying this island. I saw the church spire, and was able to match it with that of a photo I saw in a book that I bought about the west coast of Sweden.)
Lyeskil: This town has 7,200 residents and has a diverse range of industries. Fishing, maritime freight, farming, masonry, and tourism are all found here. Since the 1800s, it has been a popular seaside resort, and there are several marinas on the island. (I am quite proud of myself for identifying this island. I saw the church spire, and was able to match it with that of a photo I saw in a book that I bought about the west coast of Sweden.)