Creek Bed and Gaustatoppen: I was too exhausted from our trip, and my head concussion was hurting, so I decided not to go up the mountain with my hosts. I was walking around the caravanpark, and saw a trail that led over some railroad tracks and down a slope into some woods. I followed the trail and came upon a beautiful creek that seemed to lead toward the base of the mountain. The creek views were stunning.
Creek Bed and Gaustatoppen: I was too exhausted from our trip, and my head concussion was hurting, so I decided not to go up the mountain with my hosts. I was walking around the caravanpark, and saw a trail that led over some railroad tracks and down a slope into some woods. I followed the trail and came upon a beautiful creek that seemed to lead toward the base of the mountain. The creek views were stunning.