Tub Bath & Shower: All the tubs I came upon were free-standing (and located away from the wall). They all have a shower hose, no shower head plumbed into the wall, so you hold the shower hose to rinse off with. My first experience with these was confusing. I tried bending over and hugging the outer rim of the tub, next to the shower curtain, so as not to splash water over the rim at the back.
Tub Bath & Shower: All the tubs I came upon were free-standing (and located away from the wall). They all have a shower hose, no shower head plumbed into the wall, so you hold the shower hose to rinse off with. My first experience with these was confusing. I tried bending over and hugging the outer rim of the tub, next to the shower curtain, so as not to splash water over the rim at the back.