Petroyglyph Omega: This was one of my favorite petroglyph designs. I wish I could have gotten a better photo of it, but space was tight within the tomb. We cannot fathom the meaning of the sideways Omega symbols. It looks like the robed individuals are standing on either side of a fire, and two of the top figures look to be holding weapons of some sort, like hammers (could one of them be Thor?), while one individual looks to be blowing some kind of horn. The two top, left-hand figures may be buried in a tomb. What do you think? FUN!
Petroyglyph Omega: This was one of my favorite petroglyph designs. I wish I could have gotten a better photo of it, but space was tight within the tomb. We cannot fathom the meaning of the sideways Omega symbols. It looks like the robed individuals are standing on either side of a fire, and two of the top figures look to be holding weapons of some sort, like hammers (could one of them be Thor?), while one individual looks to be blowing some kind of horn. The two top, left-hand figures may be buried in a tomb. What do you think? FUN!