Moose on Pond: This pond is on the property of the house we stayed in for two nights. I was actually on my way back to the house, so as not to be late for breakfast, when I heard a moose calling. I high-tailed it back to the pond and saw this female feeding in the boggy grasses. We saw each other at the same time, and both of us froze. Then, she nonchalantly made her way to the neighboring woods.
Moose on Pond: This pond is on the property of the house we stayed in for two nights. I was actually on my way back to the house, so as not to be late for breakfast, when I heard a moose calling. I high-tailed it back to the pond and saw this female feeding in the boggy grasses. We saw each other at the same time, and both of us froze. Then, she nonchalantly made her way to the neighboring woods.